LONG-TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME
“Leading teams & facilitating group processes”
We have developed this Long – Term Training Programme based on our experience with experiential, process-oriented programmes and reflective practice.
Working together in the Via Experientia partnership for many years provides us with a rich history of shared training experiences and learning journeys.
This encourages us to continue our discoveries and share our findings in personal and professional development by increasing adult educators, trainers and managers’access to professional training courses on experiential education methodology.
Our current focus is to empower participants to develop and use a reflective approach in their work – in education, management and other fields.
THIS PROGRAMME IS OPEN FOR:
- Adult educators
working with teams and groups in different sectors of business, education (both formal and non-formal), training, personal or human resource development.
4 ESSENTIAL PILLARS OF THE LONG-TERM PROGRAMME
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- REFLECTIVE APPROACH
SPECIAL Edition of LONG TERM TRAINING PROGRAMME in 2024-2025
Contact us by email: email@example.com
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
- To empower participants to facilitate and lead individual and group processes
- To support participants to enhance their authentic style in facilitating groups and leading teams
- To train participants in facilitation and leading skills, such as: reflecting, active listening, mirroring, giving and receiving feedback etc.
- To introduce the concept of reflective practice
- To develop inner readiness to facilitate groups and lead teams
- To familiarise the participants with process-oriented experiential learning concept and practice, history and current developments
I course: August 24 (arrival) - September 1 (departure) 2024 in lithuania
- Profound personal experience for exploring group processes
- How do groups function? How do I function in a group?
- Theoretical concepts on group and team dynamics
- Introduction of reflective approach and inner readiness
- Formulating own personal learning objectives
II course: October 24 (arrival) - 31 (departure) 2024 in Belgium
- Experimenting with group and team facilitation within the group
- Different group phenomena: influence on different group members and practical implications to the facilitators of groups and teams
- Preparation for own coached practice
- Participants’ practice in their own working environment
- Individual coaching will be provided.
III course: May 5 (arrival) - 11 (departure) 2025 in italy
- Reflection on own practice – peer coaching
- Developing feedback and coaching skills
- Deepening facilitation and leadership concepts
- Formulating own grounded theory
- Acknowledging own learnings
- Looking at the future – follow up possibilities
*It is important to emphasize that participants are invited to commit themselves for the full duration of the course, including the preparation and delivery of an experiential learning practice.
PRICES & COSTS
|Participants from non-profit organisations
|Participants from profit organisations
|If registration fee is paid by the 1st of June, 2024
|If registration fee is paid by the 25th of August, 2024
– The registration fee is counted as 30% of the total participation fee.
– Registration fee is not refundable.
– Participation fee can be paid in parts, but it needs to be agreed individually.
ACCOMODATION AND FOOD
The price* of accommodation and food during international courses:
I course in Lithuania: approximately €650 (7 days)
II course in Belgium: approximately €700 (6 days)
III course in Italy: approximately €700 (6 days)
*The price is a subject to change, depending on the prices of service providers, but we always put efforts to keep the price as low as possible.
1. to apply online atto apply online at: leadinn.org or ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org to send you an application form. Please return your application to email@example.com
2. to transfer 30% of the participation fee to the following account by the deadline shown in “Prices & costs” section:
SEB BANK AB, VILNIUS
Please indicate in the subject field of money transfer – “Leading Teams and facilitating groups”
The purpose of Via Experientia Scholarship Fund is to encourage the participation of people living or working in Europe who are involved in group facilitation and team leadership, but who cannot afford to attend the Via experientia long-term training programme and who would benefit by taking part.