WHAT IS VIA EXPERIENTIA?
Facilitating groups & leading teams
Via Experientia has been organising courses on experiential learning all over Europe since 1998.
We have developed this Long – Term Training Programme based on our experience with experiential, process-oriented programmes and reflective practice.
Working together in the Via Experientia partnership for many years provides us with a rich history of shared training experiences and learning journeys.
This encourages us to continue our discoveries and share our findings in personal and professional development by increasing adult educators, trainers and managers’access to professional training courses on experiential education methodology.
Our current focus is to empower participants to develop and use a reflective approach in their work – in education, management and other fields.
THIS PROGRAMME IS OPEN FOR:
working with teams and groups in different sectors of business, education (both formal and non-formal), training, personal or human resource development.
4 ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE PROGRAMME
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- REFLECT APPROACH
SIXTH INTERNATIONAL EDITION 2017
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
- To empower participants to facilitate and lead individual and group processes
- To support participants to enhance their authentic style in facilitating groups and leading teams
- To train participants in facilitation and leading skills, such as: reflecting, active listening, mirroring, giving and receiving feedback etc.
- To introduce the concept of reflective practice
- To develop inner readiness to facilitate groups and lead teams
- To familiarise the participants with process-oriented experiential learning concept and practice, history and current developments
I course, May 3-9, in Lithuania
- Group process
- Common experience
- Theoretical understanding
- Insight from personal and theoretical level
Preparation for practice in II course
- At the end of the I course the teams for the II course practice are formed
- Teams prepare to run process oriented session for the group
II course, June 10-14, in Belgium
- Experimenting inside the group
- Practice in the group
- Plan their implementation of a project
- Participants will practice in their organisations or in their context
- Individual and/or group coaching will be provided
III course, October 15-20, in Italy
- Generalise the learning
- Reflection of their practice
- Go deeper in concepts
- Conclude learning points
- Grounded theory
- Final competence development
- Looking at the future – follow up possibilities
PRICES & COSTS
€ 2.300 if registration fee (30% or 690 euro) is paid by 1 February, 2017
€ 2.550 if registration fee (30% or 765 euro) is paid by 1 April, 2017
Training fee can be paid in different steps. To be agreed individually.
Our certificate as“experiential learning facilitator” will be provided to the participants who commit themselves for the full duration of the course.
Preliminary calculation of accommodation and food during international courses:
I course in Lithuania: € 280 (7 days)
II course in Belgium: € 250 (5 days)
III course in Italy: € 360 (6 days)
Lodging costs for individual and/or group coaching are not calculated and need to be agreed in regional teams
To enrol we kindly ask you:
1. to fill in and send your application form to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. to transfer 30% of the registration fee to the following account: “KITOKIE PROJEKTAI” IBAN: LT89 7044 0600 0780 2728 SWIFT: CBVILT2X SEB BANK AB, VILNIUS by the deadline shown in “Prices & costs”section.
Please indicate in the subject field of money transfer – “Long-term development programme”
If the fee is the only reason withholding you from participating, while you think you could gain a lot from the course, you can apply for a scholarship.
What is the purpose of the Via Experientia Scholarship Fund?
Its purpose is to encourage the participation of people living or working in Europe who are involved in experiential education but who cannot afford to attend the Via experientia longterm training course and who would benefit by taking part.